Saturday, April 9, 2011

I hope you dance

I don't have a little girl to dress up and dance with....but today I got to sneak backstage and share a few moments with my sister and my darling niece at a local dance competition.



My neice is a natural cutie on stage







and equally gorgeous off





Having a camera to play with kept me plenty busy-
I couldn't resist this competing group and their dramatic make-up and eye popping colors.
Wade Robison would have been proud



There is something seriously dreamy about little limbs climbing into fluffy tulle and
sparkles




I really enjoyed my morning with my beautiful niece and her mom who works so hard to let her daughter live out her dream with moments on stage....



I think we all should dance a little every day

4 comments:

Tammy@Beatrice Banks said...

Your little niece is gorgeous! Sounds like you had a great time with all that sparkle and glitter.

Artzy Heart said...

Your photos are fabulous! I just love all these shots from the competition Saturday. Our girl is a natural with so much personality that it's hard to watch anyone else.

Carrieann said...

She is beautiful! I always wanted to be a dancer...not because I have any sort of grace whatsoever, but because I wanted to wear the tutu. Maybe I'll just wear one around one day for giggles.

Unknown said...

She is so beautiful! Thank you for sharing;) SENDING A HUG!!!!
XXXX and love
Becky