Thursday, September 21, 2017

Teaming Up With Rita Barakat

I am so excited to share some information about what I've been working on lately.  My creative world has completely pushed me out of my comfort zone as I applied to be on a design team...... and made it. I have been working with the amazing Rita Barakat.  I had to take a few minutes to share a little bit about her and show off some of my crafting projects.  Whether it's art journals, snail mail, crafty gifts or just playing with stencils and paint this line has been a blast.



This tag was made with her Magical Fairy Garden stamp set- and you can find out the details of the projects by clicking here.



The next projects I made used one of Rita's Art-Foamie desgins.  This was my first time using an art foamie type of stamp- and I love it. Using it with acrylic paint is so satisfying and such a great way to get a variety of looks with one little stamp.

You can see the steps for these projects and spark your own creativity by clicking here to read more about these projects on the Rita Barakat blog.

Finally, I sort of loving  this art journal layout, full of joy and whimsy and a sentiment of kindness.

You can read the details on this layout in this post.  I am just loving the playful and airy feel of water colors in my art journals as backgrounds.  If you haven't played around with that idea yet, what are you waiting for??? Give it a go. You'll be hooked.

And don't forget the satisfaction and beauty of this.................. another finished journal <3 p="">


Your life is worth recording and your art is worth exploring.

XOXO
Ramona

No comments: