Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Should be.....

I should be home. I could be working, catching up on Primary stuff. Doing some scrapbooking. Doing some....well, lots..... of laundry. Helping my kids with their homework. Running a lot more. Doing spring cleaning. Counting my calories. Thinking about Easter...

ugh so much to do...

Instead I am taking advantage of a little work trip with my husband. I am eating way too much Ghiradelli Chocolate and Jelly Belly's (toured the Jelly Belly factory and went to Ghiradelli Square), sitting in a hot tub, trying to sleep in until the last chance for free breakfast, downloading stuff to my Kindle (loving it) and even (DON'T TELL) drinking a few Diet Cokes.

In other words, I am being a total unrighteous slacker.
It feels nice.

16 comments:

Kristina P. said...

That sounds lovely! I am so excited to go to Vegas this weekend, and do nothing.

Dione said...

"LUCKY" {said the way you used to say it in 10th grade}

Miss Tiff said...

Yes, and you deserve to enjoy it. Have fun and don't think about stuff you can't control! It's much better to spend time with your Mikey than organizing papers, laundry, etc.

Did I mention I'm a bit jealous?

annette said...

i don't think that a diet cook and some jelly beans quilify as unrighteous. (but the chocolate maybe :). Have a great time and relax. the kids, laundry, cookin cleaning will all be waiting for you on your return.

Jillene said...

I wish I were with you!! My vacay this year will be at IMC seeing how my deductable is $6,000. Yeah me.

Just SO said...

That sounds divine. I love San Francisco.

Lynnae said...

Enjoy it.
Laundry and dishes are patient and always wait for you.

Your new blog background is LOVELY!!

Carrieann said...

Ghiradelli Square...I am sooo jealous! And you got the kindle...yay!

Strawberry Shortcake said...

Sounds amazing! I am totally jealous. I am going to Utah for vacation this year. Not exactly San Francisco, but fun just the same :) Have a wonderful time!

karen louise said...

Unrighteous!?? What!? I'd do that every day if I could!!!! Live it up!

karen louise said...

Unrighteous!?? What!? I'd do that every day if I could!!!! Live it up!

Jon said...

No way! You guys we're in San Francisco this week too? We should have gone to dinner or something.

Cathy said...

Aaaaaw you are doing amazing things with your life. Just catching up on blog reading now that I have a few moments (baby sleeping). I love and miss you, Ramona. I'm so impressed with all you are doing. We need to have a big long sit down and chat like the old days.

Erin said...

Unrighteous slacker, HAH!

Come and check out my blog today.

Lee Weber said...

Ahhhhhhhh. ENJOY. IT. WHILE. YOU. CAN.

PS- Picture is one of my all time fave songs. Reminds me of nursing school.

Calvin said...

I'm all different shades of green