Sunday, November 9, 2008

Hey, girl....You just won!

Yes, I know I am a day late on this, but I am using my husbands mini-tough rhino lined laptop designed for outdoor jobs and it is not so easy......PLUS totally had the primary program today, complete with all the unessecary breakdowns that comes with, so just cut me a little slack\!

Anywho, I just wrote up all the names (quite a few of you had 3 entries, and I thank you for the shout outs) and put them in a big old bowl....and out I pulled..... BRITTANY. You won fair and square, well, maybe not so fair to those who entered 3 times, but it was the one that magically stuck to my fingertips. Please contact me thorugh my profile e-mail and send me your address and I will get this baby in the mail.
......and yes, you can totally tell people YOU made it if you want, unless, of course, ou are embarassed.....then just say you found it in the garbage. But you better not re-gift it to another blogger or we will ALL know where it came from.

For everyone else I just gotta say it may have not been fun for you, but it was fun for me.I will do it again soon.

BIG NEWS- we have two new kittens to replace the last batch that ran away and left us. My kids want to chain these to the ground, so they can't ever leave.....I am not really an animal person, but when your kids respond like mine do you just gotta suck it up and deal. It literally changes our house....so I sacrifice. But I won't let them do the chain thing, because I am almost sure somebody on here would call ths A S P C A on me, and that doesn't sound very fun (exciting, but not fun).

Sorry to say you may not see much of you....I miss my blogging friends. More later.......

16 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Congrats to Brittany. Sob.

*MARY* said...

sucks to be me

and your last sentence has me worried

Wendyburd1 said...

Luck Britt!! Congrats...but SO sad!!

Jo said...

Ah well, win some, lose some. Or in the case of me winning stuff, win almost never, almost always lose. Pppphhhhttt to Brittnay.
I hope you get your puter fixed or replaced or whatever you need to return to the bloggy world!

Whitney R said...

Dang it.

I'm never going to win. EVER!

(did I just sound 5?)

Jillybean said...

Yay Brittany!

I'm so excited for you!

However, I would have been more excited if I had won.



(sigh)

Anonymous said...

dude those laptops in the commercials look rad. lucky! well except you said its not that easy. sorry.

and primary program I feeling you girl. I had ours like 2 weeks ago and I still feel all burned out.

Me (aka Danielle) said...

Congrats to Brittany!

Thats cool about the kittens. It takes a lot sometimes to make sacrifices like that. It can make a world as difference as a mother though.

Jillene said...

What happened to karma? Remember what goes around comes around? I was supposed to win!! Oh well--CONGRATS Brittany!!

2 new kitties? Really?! I HATE cats. I mean down right DETEST them. Why you ask? When I was a little girl the backyard neighbor had cats and one had babies and we went to the fence to see the babies and the mother freaked out and bit all of their heads off and ate them--I was scared for life!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Brittany! Can't wait for next time. These giveaway are fun. That reminds me, I better go check on the others I've entered.

Calvin said...

Curious if the traditional kids showed up to your program that show up to most.

How did I miss a drawing... I'm so confused.

Buy a new computer, the blogging world Will not survive without you. (I saw the tempest this weekend, I may be leaning towards the overdramatic)

The Mecham Family said...

Boo hooo!! I'm a sore loser! :(

Yea, kittens!!!

Brittany Marie said...

Yay! I just came out of my cold coma long enough to see that I won. Thanks for making me feel better!!!

Jessica G. said...

Congrats to Brittany! (As if I needed yet another reason to envy you...)

And I wish we had animals around here! I grew up with several pets but my husband doesn't want any. I'm to the point where I am going to have to ask for forgiveness instead of permission. ;)

Stephanie said...

Isn't it such a relief when the primary program is over? I'm seriously thinking about doing it in like August next year so that the rest of the year can be pressure-free. (I think we started emailing a little while back about primary stuff...feel free to drop me another line if you ever need to commiserate.)

Cant Hardly Wait said...

Get invisible kitty fences. you know, the ones that launch swords at them when the cross it.