Saturday, November 29, 2008

Even if you didn't miss me.....


......I surely missed my own musings about the random ordinarnary-ness that is MY LIFE. I even SEWED an apron (miracles never cease) during my holiday of thanks.


But guess what..... Santa visited me a little early, and so I now have a computer tower that actually works.
I *heart* Santa so much. He is such a nice guy, and usually a jolly fellow....and I tossed and turned with excitement all morning (yes, a Saturday morning on a holiday weekend) and finally got up at 7:00 a.m. to play with my new toy.

Thanks Santa!

And to the all the rest of you- of course my life has been fabulously normal, but still satisfying none the less. You will hear all about it soon! Please don't be sad if I can not catch up on your past posts. I will do the best I can.



If you have anything that you are sure would make me laugh, get jealous, or feel better about myself (this means you have are admitting stupidity), please feel free to include it in your comment. I have missed all of the above.

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay, you're back!!! I've missed you.

Just SO said...

Yay on the new computer!!! Santa is the best. Can't wait to hear more from you.

Jo said...

Welcome back Ramsam, back where you belong, in the world of bloggers. I was worried there for a bit, but I see my worries are ungrounded.

Anonymous said...

Of course you were missed! Hope you had a good Holiday and some delicious turkey!!!♥ Glad your back!

Whitney R said...

I've been wondering where you've been! And I missed you at the meet and greet.

And I've really missed your comments :) I look forward to them!

Ashley Bogard said...

Yeah blogging comes back to life! Sad that we can't function w/o our computers. I get mad if mine goes slow, even a little bit.

Kristina P. said...

I'm so glad that Santa is nice to you! I might be getting coal.

Calvin said...

ok, I just erased a truly innappropriate Santa comment, it was a good one too.

I took a hiatus in respect to your computer-light situation.... so nothing missed over here.

Wendyburd1 said...

yay for early Santa!!

Jessica G. said...

Here's something to help you feel better: I am still having contractions. And my tailbone is killing me.

You're welcome.

Lisa said...

Did Santa purchase the new computer at a day after Thanksgiving sale?

It is good to have you back!

Unknown said...

Oh CB2- you should definitely come back and post the inapporpriate comment. Thank you for not bloging in my absence.

The computer was picked up on Black Friday, but not on sale. My husband avoids sales at all costs.

Teresa Jordan said...

Glad that you're back! I've missed you? Did you get the invite for Korry's b-day party in the mail? I never got a chance to run it over that one day.

Vanessa said...

I missed you for sure! Glad Santa came early!! Love the new look :)

Anonymous said...

I will pass on your article introduced to my other friends, because really good!