Thursday, November 11, 2010

Blog number 2 wins today

I promise I will be back with yummy images and fall musings soon. I have been hoarding photos and obsessing over magazines a little too much lately. You shall benefit.

What else have I been doing?

Oh yeah...reading.

As the year comes to a close I am in a panic. I really wanted to read 40 books this year, and I am at 29 right now. It is a goal I made with myself, and last year I only read 24, so I am already ahead, but I thought I could do it much easier! (Boo to those weeks of laziness I 'took off' from reading this spring).

I have been involved in a little book club for the past 3 years or so, and it has been a great thing. Great discussions, great books, great friends. I love reading things other people pick, because it gets me out of my comfort zone.

Last month we started a blog......I mean, I started the blog, and it was time to catch up for our Saturday meeting. If you want to see what's up visit my other blog, which won my attention today on posting.

Otherwise, stay tuned. Fall is in the air- and holidays are on their way!

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I'm sure your house will look amazing!

Monica said...

If you are ever in need of new members, let me know. I gave up driving to Salt Lake for my former book club and have been looking for a new one ever since.