Wednesday, October 8, 2008

You Really Do Love me!



Wendy gave me the fine honors of this big time award. Now my coolness comes to you in the form of short answers- which is really hard for me. If I cheat and use more words, forgive me.

Here are the rules: I have to answer the following questions with one word answers and one word only! Then I must pass it on to seven others!

This award comes with a list of questions:
1. Where is your cell phone? bookshelf
2. Where is your significant other? Reno
3. Your hair color? Darkbrown
4. Your mother? Complicated
5. Your father? Burtoni
6. Your favorite thing? Chocolate
7. Your dream last night? circus
8. Your dream/goal? joy
9. The room you're in? Dining
10. Your hobby? Reading
11. Your fear? Obama
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Debtless
13. Where were you last night? Eating
14. What you're not? Organized
15. One of your wish-list items? Kindle
16. Where you grew up? Elkridge
17. The last thing you did? Massage
18. What are you wearing? jeans
19. Your TV? DVR
20. Your pet(s)? missing
21. Your computer? dying
22. Your mood? tired
23. Missing someone? painful
24. Your car? minivan
25. Something you're not wearing? rings
26. Favorite store? Ikea
27. Your summer? lazy
28. Love someone? intensely
29. Your favorite color? pink
30. When is the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? today


Easy enough- and don't worry. I haven't forgotten about the vacation. I am sure it is killing you all to see the unexpected happenings I can't wait to share- but a tag is a tag!

I tag Calvin, Shannon, Cami, Afton, Mary (she already did it, so just go read her answers for fun) and who ever else is dying to do a tag. Wait- only two whoever elses. That makes seven.

10 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Congrats on the ward! I'm posting my acceptance speech, tomorrow, for mine.

*MARY* said...

You want to be debtless eh? Maybe you should rethink your hatred towards REAMS.

Unknown said...

Sorry Mary- no amount of cash will make me shop in a store with bars on the windows.

Besides- you don't get all those 5 bucks back at Reams... I love instant rebates *!*!*!*

Jillene said...

Circus dream huh?! I hope you were the trapeze artist or the highwire act and not the pooper scooper!!

Unknown said...

Actually, in my circus dream we had to be in the act, and blow fake globs of snot out of our noses.

Don't even ask.

Calvin said...

That is one messed up dream

Wendyburd1 said...

Ewww gross dream Ram!! Is the kindle that amazon electronic book thing? My uncle John has one...he was showing it off like crazy!!

Shannon said...

Sweet. Do I get to copy the award too? I don't care if the answer's no. I'm doing it anyways.

Unknown said...

OH yes!
Shannon- this is not a TAG- it is an AWARD!
yay

Anonymous said...

Congrats to a fellow Brillante Award Winner! Do you think we have to display them?