Sunday, August 10, 2008

More charms to show off, mostly because the memory of making them does my heart good. My Italy charm and small Believe necklace are to the side, while Lynnae's Raggedy Ann charm sits front and center (but the back was so stinking cute, too, with a little row of naked "Ann's" side by side, their little hearts exposed). I am missing being crafty, but honeslty my house is too chaotic (read: messy) to start any new projects. Soon. I promise, soon.

Photo by Shannon- for more of her stunning photography (seriously, this is her hobby!?!) check her 100 pictures in 100 days on my Lovely Link box.

2 comments:

shel7by said...

hi ramsam

i saw your comment on seriously so blessed and i was wondering if that was my shelfari friend. yep. love your blog. i'll bookmark it now....

Unknown said...

Ahh! I can't believe we have met through another online link in this big world of the web! I have slowed down on shelfari (summer! please!) but will be back.... it is good to see you.